Sabudana recipes are often used as fasting dishes mixed with peanuts, Phalhari flours, coriander and many more ingredients. All this mix together to make it a delicious fasting dish and also a snack. Here is my next fasting recipe –Sabudana (Sago) Thalipethe or paratha. It has a very crisp texture which melts into its mouth as the bite is taken. This is easy healthy appetizers which prepared in 25 minutes.
You all know that sago or tapioca pearls are full of energy and carbohydrate, which avoid the dizziness often feel during fasting. Sabudana Thalipethe again has the main ingredient to bind all the things– singhara or chestnut flour. It has a high quality of protein and is gluten-free, amazing dietary fiber, essential amino acids and low fats and groups of Vitamin E & B.
Sabudana is a great alternative to wheat and healthier too. It is the significant source of Vitamin C. For Navratri Fasting recipes include this and have a delicious cuisine this festive season. Check out the method and enjoy the crisp Sabudana Thalipethe recipes.
Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe – Crisp and soft paratha made with sabudana or sago seeds, potato, peanuts, singhara flour and spices, a special Navratri fasting recipe
Cuisine: Indian Fasting Snacks – Sabudana Thalipeeth
Preparing Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Serving – 2
Ingredients for Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe
- 1 Cup Sabudana (Sago Seeds) washed soaked in water overnight or it can be soaked for 2- 3 hours also
- 2 Medium size Potato boiled and mashed
- ½ Cup Peanuts Roasted and grind
- ¾ Cup Singhara flour
- 3-4 Green Chili finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds Powder
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon ghee
- 1 Tablespoon Refined Oil to roast
- Rock Salt ( As per taste)
Method of cooking Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe
- Take a mixing bowl, add Sabudana, Singhara flour, Potato, Peanuts, green chilli, cumin seeds powder, rock salt coriander leaves, lemon juice and ghee.
- Mix well all the ingredients and make soft dough for paratha. let it take rest for 10 minutes.
- Take the mix and divide it into 6 equal part and make lemon size ball
- Grease your palm and flatten the ball gently and make the circle in puri size with the help of your palm
- Place it on hot tava on medium flame, after ½ minutes turn of another side then spread oil on top of it turn on other side spread some oil and cook it until golden brown.
- Use the same method for rest f the dough.
- Serve this delicious hot Sabudana thalipeeth with Curd
For most recent update on Vegetarian recipes: Follow me on Instagram & Twitter
For recent post updates on my blog, LikeFacebookbook page to get the feed: Kalpskitchen