Bhindi or Ladyfinger or Okra is a very healthy vegetable available easily across India, Today we will be trying Bhindi masala in a new way, Satvik Bhindi Masala (No Onion No Garlic Bhindi Masala). With no onion and garlic, make this recipe a perfect suit for Indian festivals as most of the people don’t use onion and garlic in the food they prepare during the festival to serve the God/Goddess they worship. The recipes we prepare without Onion and Garlic are called as Satvik Recipes. Generally, we serve Satvik food to the god we worship during festival days.
Cuisine: Indian Cuisine – Satvik Bhindi Recipe
Preparing Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving – 2
Ingredients for Bhindi Masala
250gram Bhindi (Ladyfinger/Okra) Cut into equal pieces
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
½ teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Cooking Oil – 1 tbsps
Salt to taste
Method of cooking Bhindi Masala
- Take oil in frying pan on medium flame
- Add cumin seeds
- Once seeds crackles add ladyfinger pieces sauté it for 3-4 minutes
- Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and salt.
- Saute it for 1 min then turn the flame on low and cover it.
- Cook it for 5 to 7 minute in low flame and sauté in between to avoid burn and change the taste.
- Switch off the flame after 5 to 7 minute, crispy coriander flavor bhindi is ready.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve hot with chapati or plain paratha.
For most recent update on Vegetarian recipes: Follow me on Instagram & Twitter
For recent post updates on my blog, LikeFacebookbook page to get the feed: Kalpskitchen
That is really attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for extra of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks
Thank you so much for sharing your helpful information. It’s very unique post
I learn so much from you as well! Thank you so much for sharing your helpful information.
This is very really unique helpful information. keep it up. Thank you so much!
This is really helpful information. Thanks a lot for your post keep it up. Thank you so much!
Nice article, thank you for the sharing