Cuisine: Indian Snacks – Kukure Chana Masala Recipe
Preparing Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients for Kurkure chana masala recipe – Snacks
- 2 Cup Kabuli Chana or Chole (Chickpeas) Soaked over night
- 1 Teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper powder
- ½ Teaspoon Asafoetida (Heeng)
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Mango Powder (Amchoor Powder)
- 1 Teaspoon chat masala
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for deep fry
Method of cooking Kurkure chana masala recipe – Snacks
- Take kabuli chana / chole (chickpeas) into pressure cooker add 1 ½ cup of water and keep into high flame.
- Switch off the flame after one whistle in high flame.
- Wait for around 2 or 3 minutes and remove the pressure and drain the Kabuli Chana (Chickpeas) from water.
- Spread the Kabuli Chana / Chole (chickpeas) in clean cloth and keep it in the open air for 2 hours.
- Take oil in a deep frying pan on medium flame once oil heated drop some Kabuli Chana / Chole (Chickpeas) in oil.
- Once all the water from chole soaked it will start floating in the oil, then turn the flame into low heat.
- Saute well and fry it till its color turned into brown and check its become crunchy.
- Once done take out the chole into the strainer or tissue paper so extra oil will be removed.
- Fry all the chole with same method.
- Take fried chole into a mixing bowl
- Take Red chili powder, Black Pepper powder, Asafoetida (Hing), Coriander powder, Salt, Dried Mango Powder (Amchoor) and chat masala in a small mixer jar and grind in for a minutes which will mix all the masala nicely with consistency.
- Mix this masala in fried chole, make sure chole should be warm while adding up these masala so it absorb the masala properly.
- Kurkure chole snacks ready to serve.
- It can be store in air tight container for 15 days.
For recent post updates on my blog, LikeFacebookbook page to get the feed: Kalpskitchen