How to make Lasooni Palak Paneer – Vegetarian Indian Recipe
Cuisine: Indian Cuisine – Lasooni Palak Paneer
Preparing Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 – 25 Minutes
Serving – 2
Ingredients for Lasooni Palak Paneer Recipe
- Palak / Spinach – 500 gms
- Paneer – 200 gms
- Garlic – 2 medium size bunch (well crushed)
- Tomato – 2 medium size
- Green Chili – 8-10
- Ginger – ½ Inch
- Cooking Oil – 2 – 3 tbsps
- Garam Masala, Geera Powder, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder – ½ teasp
- Salt to taste
Method of cooking Lasooni Palak Paneer
- Boil spinach (palak) in water with whole tomato, 5-6 green chili and ginger for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain water and then make puree of the spinach leaves, tomato, green chili and ginger.
- Take Garam Masala, Jeera Powder, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder into some water and mix well
- Take 1 Table spoon oil in a pan and place on medium heat, Once oil is hot add Mixed masala into it, sauté till it get brown.
- Add palak (spinach) Puree into masala, add salt as per taste and saute it around 10 min
- Take some oil in a pan and shallow fry Paneer pieces and add it to the palak puree.
- Take 1 tbl spoon oil in a tadka pan and heat it, add some mustard seed
- Add crushed garlic cloves and 4-5 green chili and saute till it get brown
- Add tadka to palak puree
- Serve lasooni palak hot with roti, paratha or rice.
Tips: Add some milk while boiling palak to maintain palak’s natural green color.